13.07.2020 Trading EURUSD, EURNZD

8:48
This is an entry I took last week in EURUSD. Long on the retest of the breakout. The larger picture structure is also bullish, has come out of an HVF for continuation to the upside.

I have set my SL to BE now. If I get stopped out I will just look for a new entry.


Another pair I am poking long is EURNZD. See the weekly big picture here, testing the HVF breakout zone which potentially provides support again.


So I entered aggressively after a rather ugly HVF breakout. Will see what it does and try to let it run.


9:47
Is EURUSD giving an oppotunity to top up? Or starting to turn down? On demo I topped up, SL below 1.1293


10:46
EURUSD stopped out. 


11:04
But I decided to reenter for the retest of this breakout zone (5 min chart). SL already at BE again. If I see an HVF develop I want to scale it up.


11:34
I like this Swiss healthcare chart with ticker symbol ACIU that I just found through finviz.com. Stop at 6.73, target ~10.80. But I will not trade this.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to trade

$GBPUSD chart analysis

Singapore is doing it right