06.07.2020 Trading (EURNZD, Silver)

10:46
End of last week Oanda stopped me out of my EURNZD long due to a spike in spread. This practice should be forbidden. Maybe Scandinavian Capital Markets is a better broker? They seem to have some kind of measures against it.

Any way, this morning I took another shot at the pair, here displayed on the 15 min chart. So far so good!


Also moving in the right direction for now is my silver long from end of last week. Looking back it seems a bit lucky that it turned bullish on the 1h chart. But hey, any individual trade is essentially luck, right? We are playing a game of probabilities...


13:17
Yuck! Stopped out on a USDJPY long entry. Check the chart below. Looking back, the big picture just didn't give enough bullish cues.


13:55
Fuck you and thank you Mister Market. You just taught me another fundamental lesson, or rather gave me another repetition of the same lesson. Do not pull your stop to breakeven too early. Be ready to eat the initial loss. 

Look at this shit, I was right but traded is wrongly:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to trade

$GBPUSD chart analysis

Singapore is doing it right