25.06.2020 Trading

8:43
Took this long setup on the SPX at the trendline convergence. It reacted nicely but is now coming back in and will likely stop me out at BE any second now.


9:09
Counter-trend long on the DAX at/near the trendline crossing. Tight stop.

Aaaand it's gone! Stopped out.

9:38
Took a long at the trendline crossing...second chart is the drill down.

Drill down, 15 second chart.


10:43
This is nuts, suddenly the markets ramped up out of nowhere. I was not in for that ride, but I just now bought an aggressive long in SPX, SL already at BE. And...I think I got the bottom tick on this entry. :)



15:17
This is a nice one. Set the SL for a 4R trade already, and if it doesn't touch 3047,5 again, it lifts me to the moon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to trade

$GBPUSD chart analysis

Singapore is doing it right